Updated on : 10 March,2019
First of all, thank you very much for choosing this game. Sky Escape - Car Chase is the hot game of RedKite Game.
We, RedKite Game regards your information significant and release this Privacy Statement to inform you what information we collect and how we use it to personalize and continually improve you experience.
This Privacy Statement applies to RedKite Game website and its services which collect data from you and does not apply to the product or service that which does not link to this statement or has its privacy statement respectively.
Information We Collect
1. Personal Information. We do not collect Personal Information. Personal Information is information that identifies you or another person, such as your first name and last name, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored within your device.
2. Non-personal Information. We collect your non-personal information when you visit our website or using our mobile service, including your device information, operation system, access log. For example, we may use to obtain the above information when you accesses redkitegame.com or our mobile app services.
3. Information you provide. We may collect your information when you communicate with us or you give us.
How We Use Information
1. Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your Personal Information.
2. Non-Personal Information. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number). We use Non-personal information only for our cross promotion. Relevant data will not be shared with other parties.
3. Legal Reasons. We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues; protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of RedKite Game, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Use of your data
We use your personal data
- to provide our services and settle payments;
- to anonymously or pseudonymously adjust our offer to meet our users’ demands and improve our services;
- to fulfill legal obligations, and in particular, to meet the requirements for preserving data.
We also use this information to communicate with you. This includes, in particular, the provision of assistance and support as well as the provision of important contract information. Subject to your consent, we keep you informed about news, events and promotions either via e-mail, phone call or text message.
We will treat your data with the strictest confidentiality and will not disclose it to any third parties, unless you have given us your express permission to do so. We may however be required by law to disclose your information in certain situations (such as to an investigating authority) where the transfer takes place only within the framework required by legal conventions.
In individual cases, subsidiaries, parent companies or third parties may provide services on our behalf. This mainly concerns the handling of payment transactions by external service providers and, in the case of default, by a debt collection company. Moreover, we provide your data to external companies, for marketing purposes, engaged in a contractual relationship with the RedKite Game to further develop and improve our games. These external companies are obligated to handle your data confidentially and securely, and may only use your data insofar as it is required for completing their directive.
Data Controller and Data Processor
In accordance with GDPR, we set our duty on data controller and data processor. Data controllers decide the "purposes" and "means" of any processing of personal data. Similar to what's already in place for data protection law today, data controllers will have to adopt compliance measures to cover how data is collected, what it is being used for, how long it is being retained for and ensure that people have a right to access the data held about them. Data processors handle personal data on behalf of a data controller. Certain obligations now apply directly to data processors, and controllers must bind them to certain contractual commitments to ensure that data is processed safely and legally.
RedKite Game is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
Dispose Non-personal information
The non-personal information is automatically destroyed when you do not access our website or our services for 6 months. Once the data is disposed, it cannot be restored.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
We do not provide service focus on Children. If you are under 16, you may use our website when you are with a parent or guardian.
You can contact us using the details set out if you wish to: access a copy of the personal information that we hold about you; correct any items of personal information that we hold about you; and/or have any items of personal information that we hold about you erased or object to our processing of such items of personal information.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Services or the Site, please feel free to contact us if you have any needs.